While the loss of your cherished friend, confidant, and cutest companion will never be easy, you can rely on us to help you through this difficult time. Always providing you with a comforting shoulder to lean on, Final Gift Pet Memorial Center would like to share with you some helpful grief tools that have proven to assist in the coping process time and again.
- Rainbow Bridge—An inspirational passage that soothes the soul and reminds you that while your special friend isn’t with you in the present, he or she will never be absent from your heart. A must read for anyone who has ever lost a pet.
- Grief library—A collection of pet loss grief support articles, personal stories, and expert opinions that offer informative information on coping.
- Online memorials—Create a customized online memorial page in honor of your lost pet. You can upload photos, write a personal letter to your pet, send the page to friends, or simply browse through other pet memorial pages. This is a great way to remember and cherish your companion animal for years to come.
- Light a candle—Light a virtual candle in memory of your beloved lost pet or do so in support of a friend or family member who is coping with pet loss grief. You may also search or browse for specific candles.
- Post a paw—Support a friend or family member through these trying times. Send someone a quick, easy, and special note about their pet or find notes that have been written to you. You can read these brief supportive letters as many times as you like.
- Grief books—A suggested list of reliable grief support books that help you learn to cope with the pain.
- Message boards—Talk online with people who are dealing with the same struggles as you.