What is prearranging/preplanning pet memorial services?
Final Gift Pet Memorial Center considerately allots you the added benefit of prearranging, also known as preplanning, your pet’s future memorial services. From important choices, such as pet cremation or burial and which type of urn, casket, or tombstone you prefer, our comforting and highly trained staff is here to help guide you through the most difficult of decisions. Such process gives you adequate time to ponder or collaborate with family, in addition to many other benefits, ensuring you are making the right decisions for you, your family, and your cherished pet.
What are the specific benefits of prearranging my pet’s crematory or burial services?
- Greatly reduces stress during the grieving process at the actual time of death
- Allows you more time to think, process, and make informed decisions that you know you’ll be happy with for years to come
- Affords you extra time to consult with and gather family member input
- Offers comfort, peace of mind, and a sense of accomplishment knowing that you are fully prepared for what lies ahead
- Reserves a predetermined burial plot for your pet in the New England area
- Sets you up for financial success:
- Locks you in on today’s budget-friendly prices (if you wish to prepay for our aftercare services) rather than risk a higher price fluctuation that may come with economic inflation
- Gives you additional time to save money for supplementary services such as personalized pet memorial keepsakes
It is never too early to prearrange your pet’s memorial services. Contact us today to get started.